I work for Unity Technologies as a Developer Relations Engineer with a focus on performance optimisation.
Outside of work, I make short games and organise Brighton Indies and Make Play Code.
When I’m not doing anything to do with games I like making music, cooking and visiting theme parks.
This is a small selection of projects from the last few years. I’ve worked on a lot of things! Contact me for more details or see my LinkedIn profile for my career history.
- Forest of Sleep, Twisted Tree Games, PC/macOS/iOS/Android, 2018
- Wordalot, MAG Interactive, iOS/Android, 2016
- Potion Pop, MAG Interactive, iOS/Android/WebGL, 2015
- Heartwood, The Rabbit Club, PC/macOS, 2014
- Point Blank Adventures, Mediatonic Games, iOS/Android, 2014
- Quiz Island, Mediatonic Games, iOS/Android, 2014
- Sticks and Stones, Littleloud, iOS, 2013
- Sweatshop, Littleloud, iOS, 2012
- The Curfew, Littleloud, Web, 2010
Talks and panels
- Unite Europe 2017
- Unite Europe 2015
- Mild Rumpus, GDC 2015
- Pixels and Prosecco, Spring Forward 2015
- She Says, Brighton Digital Festival 2014
- Hide & Seek Weekender 2012
- Bit of Alright 2012