My day job is leading Unity’s Graphics Documentation team. Before working for Unity, I was a programmer in the games industry.
I like helping with game community events - I started both Brighton Indies and Make Play Code.
In my own time, I make short games and music.
This is a small selection of projects from the last few years. Contact me for more details, or see my LinkedIn profile for my career history.
Games I’ve worked on
- Forest of Sleep, Twisted Tree Games, PC/macOS/iOS/Android, 2018
- Wordalot, MAG Interactive, iOS/Android, 2016
- Potion Pop, MAG Interactive, iOS/Android/WebGL, 2015
- Heartwood, The Rabbit Club, PC/macOS, 2014
- Point Blank Adventures, Mediatonic Games, iOS/Android, 2014
- Quiz Island, Mediatonic Games, iOS/Android, 2014
- Sticks and Stones, Littleloud, iOS, 2013
- Sweatshop, Littleloud, iOS, 2012
- The Curfew, Littleloud, Web, 2010
Articles I’ve written
Talks I’ve given
- Unite Europe 2017
- Unite Europe 2015
- Mild Rumpus, GDC 2015
- Pixels and Prosecco, Spring Forward 2015
- She Says, Brighton Digital Festival 2014
- Hide & Seek Weekender 2012
- Bit of Alright 2012